This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello Everybody

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Jus wanna say hello to all in the forum. I look 4ward to learning new things and being of assistance in any way that I can. I'm a newbie to the tech arena somewhat, but I think that i catch on fast to most things. I gotta a problem with a trojan that I'm tryin to get rid of and that's one of the reasons I joined here. Let me know where to go if this is not the place to begin solving the problem. Again glad to be here and I look 4 ward to meetin new people and makin some friends. J-Mac aka Tonga Da Marauder
Welcome to WhatThetech TongaDaMarauder,

Thank you for choosing this great forum. There is so much to read and understand, feel free to browse all the sub-forums at your leisure. Here is a link for you to read if you think you have Malware on your system and would like to post a HJT log.

The Hyjackthis forum is always busy so please follow the link and do understand there maybe some wait for an expert accredited volunteer to analyse your log. In the meantime have a good look around and enjoy.

kind regards, :)