This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New Guy

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi everyone. I'm just here to see what I can learn. I recently had a irritating Trojan horse and my wife, with the help of this truly amazing forum got rid of it and my computer now hums along like a newbie. I was so impressed at how little I know about tech stuff for my computer that I joined to learn. stwcrna
[external image: Posted Image] to WTT,

Would you like to apply to join The Classroom so you can really help others here on the forum.

Glad you were able to clear your system yourself…well done. Following threads to achieve it here is safe, but learning from scratch is a very rewarding solution for all concerned. :thumbup:

Kind regards,

Hi everyone. I'm just here to see what I can learn. I recently had a irritating Trojan horse and my wife, with the help of this truly amazing forum got rid of it and my computer now hums along like a newbie. I was so impressed at how little I know about tech stuff for my computer that I joined to learn.
stwcrna

Congratulations stwcrna, well done, you certainly got on with joining The Classroom, best of luck in your endeavors in achieving Malware Accreditation.

Best regards,