This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello All Just joined today. Been lurking for a while. You guys are really helpful. When I was in high school, I actually took typing class with a typewriter! Soooo I'm somewhat intimidated by extremely technical computer issues at times but not really afraid to try new programs, new techniques, etc. Unfortunately I joined because I've got a Trojan horse I can't get rid of and I'm hoping for help with that.
Hi blueat40, Welcome to the forums, sorry to hear of the trojan problem, but the folks on the malware removal forum will respond and get you fixed up OK as soon as they can. In the meantime, use an uninfected machine to have a look around here, there's a wealth of information on most topics ( but I guess you know that already having lurked around for a bit!) Once your machine has been declared clean if you still have any issues you want to raise please post on the appropriate subforum, and if you have any tips or advice that you want to offer on anything (other than on the malware forum) then we will be pleased to hear from you. Regards paws