I picked up a nasty virus. I am unable to get spybot to detect anything. I keep getting pop ups that tell me that there is a spyware alert. Like I dont know that! I also get random IE windows opening that direct me to BS anti virus sites…. I can't boot into afe mode either. I never get the option in the menu. Please please tell me some one can help.
OH BTW I cant download HJT either I get 404 page not found.
I'm about to cry….
4.) Abusive language or other problems in your text
5.) Your log is too old (20 days or more) and no replies from you after a volunteer tried to help you
If you came here for help, and you have not posted a Hijackthis log to the proper forum, then you may do so now, if you came here to spam or abuse, you will be dealt with harsher on your next offense
This is a family oriented forum to help those that need help.
==============================
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI