gbsk12
Topic Starter
I was looking for swimming videos and think I got spyware from one site.
I recently reinstalled windows. I had not yet reinstalled antispyware programs. I had ( have) spybot, adaware, spyware terminator, and spyware doctor on before I reinstalled. I thought I saved them on a backup but my son said they were not on there. I even paid for spyware doctor but cannot find the code. Now I cannot even download spybot and most registry and antispyware programs. I did a virus scan and found one virus. I was able to download spyware terminator and it did find 3 critical spyware. I cannot update any spy programs. Also when I click any email in OE, then OE just closes. This started when I restarted my computer so I do not want to restart until I get the big stuff off. Here is the HJT log. I would appreciate any help.
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 1:23:44 AM, on 14/08/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\CMS Products\BounceBack Express\BBLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\dpupdchk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator\sp_rsser.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\Security Task Manager\taskman.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\csrssc.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator\SpywareTerminatorShield.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.mtasolutions.com/
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.mtasolutions.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.mtasolutions.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchAssistant = http://www.crawler.com/search/ie.aspx?tb_id=60327
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,CustomizeSearch = http://dnl.crawler.com/support/sa_customize.aspx?TbId=60327
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.mtasolutions.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.crawler.com/search/ie.aspx?tb_id=60327
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://dnl.crawler.com/support/sa_customize.aspx?TbId=60327
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=488
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {1CB20BF0-BBAE-40A7-93F4-6435FF3D0411} - C:\PROGRA~1\Crawler\Toolbar\ctbr.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {57df73c0-833c-48b7-9146-1e18930d57ff} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ljJYRhIA.dll
O2 - BHO: C:\WINDOWS\system32\he73hdfe.dll - {c5af49a2-94f3-42bd-f434-3604812c897d} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\he73hdfe.dll
O3 - Toolbar: ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker - {F0D4B239-DA4B-4daf-81E4-DFEE4931A4AA} - C:\Program Files\ZoneAlarmSB\bar\1.bin\SPYBLOCK.DLL
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Freecorder Toolbar - {1392b8d2-5c05-419f-a8f6-b9f15a596612} - C:\Program Files\Freecorder\tbFree.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Crawler Toolbar - {4B3803EA-5230-4DC3-A7FC-33638F3D3542} - C:\PROGRA~1\Crawler\Toolbar\ctbr.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ZoneAlarm Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PtiuPbmd] Rundll32.exe ulutil2.dll,SetWriteBack
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTRegRun] C:\WINDOWS\CTRegRun.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [System Guards] C:\Program Files\SystemGuards.com\SystemGuards\SysGuards.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eFax 4.3] "C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 4.3\J2GDllCmd.exe" /R
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ErrorSmart] C:\Program Files\ErrorSmart\ErrorSmart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpywareTerminator] "C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator\SpywareTerminatorShield.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AdobeUpdater] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Updater5\AdobeUpdater.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DriverUpdaterPro] C:\Program Files\XPC Tools\Driver Updater Pro\DriverUpdaterPro.exe -t
O4 - Global Startup: BounceBack Launcher.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: eFax 4.3.lnk = C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 4.3\J2GTray.exe
O7 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System, DisableRegedit=1
O8 - Extra context menu item: crawler search - tbr:iemenu
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O18 - Protocol: tbr - {4D25FB7A-8902-4291-960E-9ADA051CFBBF} - C:\PROGRA~1\Crawler\Toolbar\ctbr.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: avgrsstx.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: ljJYRhIA - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ljJYRhIA.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: werkjdnfi8wnkjmdfdfkefn - {C5AF49A2-94F3-42BD-F434-3604812C897D} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\he73hdfe.dll
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: Spyware Terminator Realtime Shield Service (sp_rssrv) - Crawler.com - C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator\sp_rsser.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs, LLC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
–
End of file - 7024 bytes
I recently reinstalled windows. I had not yet reinstalled antispyware programs. I had ( have) spybot, adaware, spyware terminator, and spyware doctor on before I reinstalled. I thought I saved them on a backup but my son said they were not on there. I even paid for spyware doctor but cannot find the code. Now I cannot even download spybot and most registry and antispyware programs. I did a virus scan and found one virus. I was able to download spyware terminator and it did find 3 critical spyware. I cannot update any spy programs. Also when I click any email in OE, then OE just closes. This started when I restarted my computer so I do not want to restart until I get the big stuff off. Here is the HJT log. I would appreciate any help.
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 1:23:44 AM, on 14/08/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\CMS Products\BounceBack Express\BBLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\dpupdchk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator\sp_rsser.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\Security Task Manager\taskman.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\csrssc.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator\SpywareTerminatorShield.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.mtasolutions.com/
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.mtasolutions.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.mtasolutions.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchAssistant = http://www.crawler.com/search/ie.aspx?tb_id=60327
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,CustomizeSearch = http://dnl.crawler.com/support/sa_customize.aspx?TbId=60327
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.mtasolutions.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.crawler.com/search/ie.aspx?tb_id=60327
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://dnl.crawler.com/support/sa_customize.aspx?TbId=60327
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=488
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {1CB20BF0-BBAE-40A7-93F4-6435FF3D0411} - C:\PROGRA~1\Crawler\Toolbar\ctbr.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {57df73c0-833c-48b7-9146-1e18930d57ff} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ljJYRhIA.dll
O2 - BHO: C:\WINDOWS\system32\he73hdfe.dll - {c5af49a2-94f3-42bd-f434-3604812c897d} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\he73hdfe.dll
O3 - Toolbar: ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker - {F0D4B239-DA4B-4daf-81E4-DFEE4931A4AA} - C:\Program Files\ZoneAlarmSB\bar\1.bin\SPYBLOCK.DLL
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Freecorder Toolbar - {1392b8d2-5c05-419f-a8f6-b9f15a596612} - C:\Program Files\Freecorder\tbFree.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Crawler Toolbar - {4B3803EA-5230-4DC3-A7FC-33638F3D3542} - C:\PROGRA~1\Crawler\Toolbar\ctbr.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ZoneAlarm Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PtiuPbmd] Rundll32.exe ulutil2.dll,SetWriteBack
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTRegRun] C:\WINDOWS\CTRegRun.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [System Guards] C:\Program Files\SystemGuards.com\SystemGuards\SysGuards.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eFax 4.3] "C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 4.3\J2GDllCmd.exe" /R
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ErrorSmart] C:\Program Files\ErrorSmart\ErrorSmart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpywareTerminator] "C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator\SpywareTerminatorShield.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AdobeUpdater] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Updater5\AdobeUpdater.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DriverUpdaterPro] C:\Program Files\XPC Tools\Driver Updater Pro\DriverUpdaterPro.exe -t
O4 - Global Startup: BounceBack Launcher.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: eFax 4.3.lnk = C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 4.3\J2GTray.exe
O7 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System, DisableRegedit=1
O8 - Extra context menu item: crawler search - tbr:iemenu
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O18 - Protocol: tbr - {4D25FB7A-8902-4291-960E-9ADA051CFBBF} - C:\PROGRA~1\Crawler\Toolbar\ctbr.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: avgrsstx.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: ljJYRhIA - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ljJYRhIA.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: werkjdnfi8wnkjmdfdfkefn - {C5AF49A2-94F3-42BD-F434-3604812C897D} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\he73hdfe.dll
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: Spyware Terminator Realtime Shield Service (sp_rssrv) - Crawler.com - C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator\sp_rsser.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs, LLC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
–
End of file - 7024 bytes