This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

font

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello

This am while running Windows 10 x 64 I noticed all font is reduced. It is in Google, Outlook.com forums. Here for example the WTT page seems minimized yet I cave no + or area to make it larger.

I use both Chrome and Edge.

I have run MBAM and Defender.

Any thoughts?

Hi Peter

 

Try Ctrl +0 this should normalise the page size (Control key and Zero)

 

or you could try Ctrl and plus sign

or Ctrl and minussign

+ goes up a size whilst - goes down

Let us know if this does the trick

Regards

paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI