This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Internet page too ig

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

internet pages too big. I'm trying to set up my laptop. I've had to set up the drivers myself. When I go to a web site,the page is huge when on my desktop it would fit in the screen. Now,I have to slide a bottom scroll bar to see the hiden parts. Some web sites are fine,(like this page) I don't understand. Is it a driver issue?
What browser are you using? What resolution is your screen running in? Are there any yellow exclamation points in device manager?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI