This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello all, I'm new on this website and forum

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi all, I just registered on this forum and I like the website. I live in Belgium, Europe, male, 29 years of age. I'm an experienced computer user, but always keen on learning new things. I do my very best to keep myself "up-to-date" on what's happening in the technology world. I also participate in many other forums, some of which are Dutch language, it's my mother language, so .. But I'm good at English, so, that's no problem, right ? In fact I registered at way to many forums and nowadays I only visit the onces that I can, lol I hope to contribute to this forum as much as the other forums that I visit.
Hi, and sorry for the delay in welcoming you to the WTT forums :welcome: There are lots pf members here from all parts of the world, so with your experience and excellent command of English you are doubly welcome! I understand you have asked to join the classroom and that is great……there is a large need on all forums ( as you know) for trained and experienced malware fighters, so I hope that things go well for you. Regards paws