Nate68978263
Topic Starter
Hello there.
With my ongoing problems with my computer, I would like to ask help on one last major problem with my computer. Here is my situation.
I have a Motorola Modem->
The Modem is connected to: Wireless G Router with SpeedBooster->
Connected to the Router is:
**********
1. A wireless connection to this computer.
2. A wireless connection to a Nintendo Wii.
3. A wired connection to another computer.
My situation here is that on the wired computer, when attempting to log into a Hoyle site (sierra), it launches WonPlay, and attempts to log in. It will only go so far into the log in there it will say that it cannot Authorize contact, and will not allow the computer to connect.
However, when the wired computer is plugged (disconnected from router) directly into the Modem, login will work fine.
My problem is that through the Wireless G Router it will not allow the wired computer to log into this site and load the room. I have heard that it has something to do with the network but I have no idea where to start. (port forwarding?)
If this problem could be solved, it would give a better solution than switching cables whenever a user on the wired computer wants to access this specific site. Please solute.
Thank you Tom Coyote (what the tech) you have been an excellent help in solving my other computer problems, and look forward to a response.