This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello all. I am not new to the computer industry by no means. I am a top tech supporter of a internet racing league and when something goes wrong with someones computer I help them out. I have been to college for Computer Information Systems Technology….Associates in 2 fields—-Networking, and Programming. I have used all OS that are known, but I am still learning my way around Vista. I am 23 years old and have always loved working with computers. I have been on a computer since I was 3 and I kept teaching myself from that point on.
Welcome to WhatThetech :thumbup:

You seem to be bringing with you great achievements at such a young age.

Have a good look around as there is lots to learn here. Post when you can to help others, except on the HJT Forum where you need accreditation.

kind regards,
Well really..I have not been looking around to much. My biggest reason was the fact that you guys had a download for a trojan killer….for the Trojan.Win32.LinkReplacer. I was getting a little spooked about it because I knew what those kind a trojans could do. To be honest I work to much and I do not get on the computer very much other than to check emails, bank account, and to race.
Hi jr824, That's just fine. We are happy that you found the resource that you needed. All the rest is there for you as you find time and decide to use it. Best Regards, Doug