This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello WTT people

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi my name is Tim. I came here because I wish to join UNITE and am eager to help others solve tough computer problems. I work as a part-time computer technician in So. California, I play tower-defense video games like League of Legends, attend college full-time, and climb at a rock climbing gym year round to stay physically active. I am hoping to learn much form this community and give back what I have learned.
Welcome to the WTT forum Tim, Glad to have you onboard. Take a look around, there's plenty to see, If you need anything …just ask Regards paws