This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Old topic - can't log in

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi This is probably not the right place to post this but I can't find a better forum for it. I currently have a thread under the username medbuoy on page 8 of this forum. It's about a zlob infection and ken545 has replied to it. I just want to let you guys know I have seen it and will be following his instructions as soon as possible (probably tomorrow). In the meantime, please keep the thread open and I will attempt to locate my login details so I can reply appropriately. I have also tried to send ken545 a message but the site won't let me. Thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay in checking back. Regards medbuoy

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI