suzeee
Topic Starter
I hope I didn't annoy anyone or do anything wrong posting here. (or leave enough pertinent information)
With that being said….
Could someone please look at my log?
It's about system resources being used up rather quickly and located here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/System_Resou…_up_t95376.html
I you're all busy.
But your also very helpful here.
It's the only place I know where to turn for help.
So, even though I don't always show my appreciation (once posted and helped)
or can't contribute monitarily (i'm the epitomy of *starving* artist now)
it's only cause after the infection seems fixed I hurriedly and busily get back to what
I need to get back to on my computer (and life struggles)
that I may have not been able to before I came here. (It's so easy to get caught up in your own doodoo.)
I posted the original on Sept 14th at 9pm.
I hope someone can find the time to help me even though I can't offer much in return.
Thanks so much.
Suz…..
With that being said….
Could someone please look at my log?
It's about system resources being used up rather quickly and located here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/System_Resou…_up_t95376.html
I you're all busy.
But your also very helpful here.
It's the only place I know where to turn for help.
So, even though I don't always show my appreciation (once posted and helped)
or can't contribute monitarily (i'm the epitomy of *starving* artist now)
it's only cause after the infection seems fixed I hurriedly and busily get back to what
I need to get back to on my computer (and life struggles)
that I may have not been able to before I came here. (It's so easy to get caught up in your own doodoo.)
I posted the original on Sept 14th at 9pm.
I hope someone can find the time to help me even though I can't offer much in return.
Thanks so much.
Suz…..