This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Correct posting

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi Obviously I am a new member. I just wandered if I was posting correctly. I have outlined my infection problem together with my log in: Hijack this Logs and infections removal Is this the right place? Im probably being impatiant Thanks Graham
Hi Graham and welcome to the WTT forums :welcome: Yes you posted your HJT log in the correct place, but for some reason you posted it twice with a different topic heading……… The trained and expert malware fighters are often in high demand, as the folks who are in trouble and need their advice and detailed instructions on how to best clean their machine sometimes outnumber the experts available. Analysing an HJT log, determining the bad entries from the good, working up a fix for the problem areas identified and then drafting out a response can be time consuming, so if you can, please try and be patient (although I know this can be tough, especially when faced with a potentially infected machine) Rest assured that you will receive a response as soon as they can get to your posts… Regards paws
Hello Graham38,

Welcome to WhatThetech,

I agree with Paws and his information given to you. Just to add to his post, if you have not had a reply to your HJT log in five days, please read this LINK.

kind regards, :)