Hello!
I have to tell you guys, I think that this is really a noble thing that you guys are doing. If you can help me with my issue I can guarantee a definite donation from me. Well, my name is Steve, located in Milwaukee, WI, and have some knowledge of computers. Right now my system is completely messed up. I had an issue trying to install a video game for my son and ended up receiving good deal of troubles.
All I'd like to do now is be forwarded to the proper area that I could describe my situation and hopefully receive a proper solution.
All the best,
Steve
I have to tell you guys, I think that this is really a noble thing that you guys are doing. If you can help me with my issue I can guarantee a definite donation from me. Well, my name is Steve, located in Milwaukee, WI, and have some knowledge of computers. Right now my system is completely messed up. I had an issue trying to install a video game for my son and ended up receiving good deal of troubles.
All I'd like to do now is be forwarded to the proper area that I could describe my situation and hopefully receive a proper solution.
All the best,
Steve
Welcome Steve to WhatThetech.
We enjoy what we do and hope when you describe your problem in more detail to us our experts will give you the best advice possible for your system.
If you think your computer is infected with spyware/malware, post a HJT log after reading the following information.
If it is a Software or Hardware problem the forums are there for you to choose from as to where you post.
I hope this helps and again enjoy our forum. Take a good look around and post and help when you can.