hello, ye benificent peoples
2 min read
I'm not cognisant of all things malware; ye gods of the net are. Thus I humbly bow before ye.
Pray, examine my hijackthis log; bestow upon this poor soul your most wise counsel.
I only hope that I have satisfactorily followed the directions to the letter as presented in the sticky relevant to my OS. Though I have noticed that no instruction regarding notepad word-wrap has been given, yet many a first response directs the supplicant to re-post a log with word-wrap disengaged. Should my post befall the same fate, I should be most dissapointed. Why would the gods not instruct the masses in this step at the sticky stage of things if it's necessary? Do they enjoy toying with the lesser beings so?
I surely hope not.
Days and days pass without answers to my pleading. "Baseline" is in my topic title, as instructed. Yet I percieve other supplicants' posts, originating after mine, have been responded to. How have I offended the gods so? Or how might I further earn the favor of the overseers?
Perhaps all is lost.
I do wish I could discover a surefire means by which to purchase relief from my predicament, but even such seemingly market-driven data is not obviated via google crystal ball searches.
Is death near?
Hello tapher,
Wecome to WhatThetech, please take a good look around and enjoy our wonderful forum.
Your log was posted on 30th November, today here in Oz (Australia) it is 2nd December so please be patient. Do not answer you own log as the volunteer experts will think that another trained volunteer has started to analyse your problem.
The HJT forum is swamped with requests for help and your log is taken in turn as to what is showing in it.
Please read this link
kind regards,