This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

No Answer - Moderator/admin Help Request

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I posted a question at: http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=24388. This is a -very busy- service, first of all and I realize a lot of folks may be occupied with holiday activity. I also see a certain percentage of questions, like mine, go unanswered. Why, I don't know.

I've read all the FAQs, rules of the road, dos and don'ts. My question, I think, is quite simple. I wonder if one of the moderators or admins could please just do me one small favor - take a look at the question I posed and let me know if the problem we're having is "right" for this board or not.

That's all I'm asking - an assessment as to whether the hijack log from this troubled system should be/can be posted. Why not post it and be done with it? Well, having read all the warnings, I wanted to be sure it was OK. Call me paranoid if you like - I just don't want to raise any dust in this most helpful of resources.

Thanks again and I'll try to monitor ongoing.
I haven't been on this forum long, but I too notice that responses are very stingy. I guess all the hot-shot pros think us rookies are not worth it. Anyway, I think you should post your HijackThis log on the HijackThis forum – I believe it's the first one listed in the OPEN forum. Good luck.
The forums are extemely busy as you can see. We try to get to every post in a timely manner but as we all volunteer our time and with the holidays and all it is tough to get to them all. Post a hijackthis log in the Hijackthis forum and hopefully someone will get to you soon. We treat everyone equally but some problems require very special fixes and not all helpers are able to assist.