Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

No Answer - Moderator/admin Help Request

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hoib

Hoib

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 11:31 AM

I posted a question at: http://forums.tomcoy...showtopic=24388. This is a -very busy- service, first of all and I realize a lot of folks may be occupied with holiday activity. I also see a certain percentage of questions, like mine, go unanswered. Why, I don't know.

I've read all the FAQs, rules of the road, dos and don'ts. My question, I think, is quite simple. I wonder if one of the moderators or admins could please just do me one small favor - take a look at the question I posed and let me know if the problem we're having is "right" for this board or not.

That's all I'm asking - an assessment as to whether the hijack log from this troubled system should be/can be posted. Why not post it and be done with it? Well, having read all the warnings, I wanted to be sure it was OK. Call me paranoid if you like - I just don't want to raise any dust in this most helpful of resources.

Thanks again and I'll try to monitor ongoing.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 ernliz

ernliz

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 05:55 PM

I haven't been on this forum long, but I too notice that responses are very stingy. I guess all the hot-shot pros think us rookies are not worth it. Anyway, I think you should post your HijackThis log on the HijackThis forum -- I believe it's the first one listed in the OPEN forum. Good luck.

#3 Siggyx

Siggyx

SuperHelper

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,776 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 11:12 PM

The forums are extemely busy as you can see. We try to get to every post in a timely manner but as we all volunteer our time and with the holidays and all it is tough to get to them all. Post a hijackthis log in the Hijackthis forum and hopefully someone will get to you soon. We treat everyone equally but some problems require very special fixes and not all helpers are able to assist.