This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello everyone

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello everyone I am Bloe i am a new commer to your safe haven in a cyberspace filled with invaders and bad things. Please welcome me into your enclave of order, purity and healing. My brothers and sisters i come to you weary and in need ot aid, mine system hath been infected with some strange illness that i cannot fathom! I prostrate myself upon you holy monks of this cyber haven and please cure me of mine ailments. SANCTUARYYYYY! SANCTUARYYYYYY!!!!!! I post mine HijackThis Log on toe Hijack This log section.
Welcome to the place of PC healing, fixing, repair, maintenance, service, help, restoring, renewal, revamp, preserving, guarding, protection, prevention and security. :wacko: :thumbup:

We do more, but that's just a few of the things we specialize in here at WhattheTech, hope you like it. :lol:

Jkc73