This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Thunderbird Through Router

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Im accessing the internet through a router. I would like to use Mozilla Thunderbird for emailing but when I get to Server Information I dont know whether Im to put in the main computers incoming and outgoing server's info. I dont want anything to change on the main computer. Thankyou. Belinda
Hi Belinda, When you set up Thunderbird you can often import automatically by wizard, your email settings from another email client. If you want to do it manually then you just need to input the usual details; incoming server outgoing server email address User name Password etc. I hope this answers the question. Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI