This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

All of a sudden I can not view my faxes. I have windows xp and I get t

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

All of a sudden I can not view my faxes. I have windows xp and I get this message : The fax document cannot be displayed because your operating system does not have a default viewer for fax documents ( .tif files ) . Can anyone help? Thank you. Golf
Open the Control Panel, click on Folder Options. Click on the File Types tab.

Scroll down to TIF TIF Image

If "Opens with" is not set to Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, click on the Change botton and select WPFV from the list.
Click OK or Apply as needed to get out.

Open the Control Panel, click on Folder Options. Click on the File Types tab.

Scroll down to TIF TIF Image

If "Opens with" is not set to Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, click on the Change botton and select WPFV from the list.
Click OK or Apply as needed to get out.


Ztruker, Good Morning,

I am interested in this thread. I did not change my TIF TIF Image as it is

set to Windows Picture and Fax Viewer


I had this thread started but took Paws advice and gave it away. Can you help me to get my fax services going please?

kind regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI