This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Introduction

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi Just thought I'd introduce myself as I havn't yet, I'm an artist / art tutor & sometimes a gardener too from the UK. I came across this fantastic site last week when I was having major problems with my pc and pulling my hair out. Things are now running smoothly again thanks to the help and advise I recieved from Tallin and LDTate on this site, Thanks Again Guys. This site is such a refreshing change that I'm actually quite blown away by the idea, (that in todays world) people are still prepared to help complete strangers (on opposite sides of the globe!) for free! If only more people could do the same and just trust that what goes around comes around. KARMA will address the balance in the end.
We like to hear that we could help you. Thanks for posting back.

A Happy Festive Season to you and your family.

[external image: Posted Image]

Best regards,
Hi altylou, Thanks for the introduction. We are a fine assortment of folks from all over the world and glad to add you to our numbers. I hope you will enjoy reading around the Forum a bit. Best Regards