This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hey all!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey, just wanting to give a shout out to all you out there. I'm totally new to this and have been wanting to cure my computer illiteracy for a while. This forum has just become my new best friend. To all the admins and people who help out, it is a great service you guys have here, and I salute you for it. I hope to contribute what ever I can and possibly be good for a laugh or two.
Hi and Welcome to WhatThetech forum, I see you have posted in the HJT forum. Please be patient as they are very busy. While you wait for an accredited volunteer to analyse your log there is so much to read and learn so feel free to access wherever you like in the sub-forums. Once again it is good to see you have chosen WTT Forum. kind regards, :)