This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

My things have changed!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello all you gracious people that are so kind to do such a wonderful service as this. I believe I average one virus a year and the last time you were still TomCoyote. I posted my problem this morning before work and have been browsing around this evening. You seem to have a lot more people working this forum. I am a CSR from Louisiana. Lived here all my live and love it. Especially the weather, 81 high today, low tonight 39 and the high will be 65! I work on a computer everyday at work. I don't know enough about what makes 'em tick, however, I'm great at following the technical instructions. Talk to you later…..I would say gator, but I can hear the moans already. :lol: Kat1227
Hi, and Welcome to WhatTheTech :)

I can see you've already posted in the Malware Removal Forum. You should receive help soon enough from one of our expert members, until then take a look round, theres lots to see here.

Yes, our community is always growing, still not as many helpers as there are logs though :(

Hope you get your problem sorted soon :)

jpshortstuff

Yes, our community is always growing, still not as many helpers as there are logs though :(

Well hopefully eventually there'll be 2 more, both of us. :thumbup:
I'm amazed myself at how many of the topics get answered here, wonderful efficiency.