This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

No pictures in email

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When I receive a message in Comcast email that has embedded pictures I just show a blank box with an X in the corner. If I indicate I want html shown as an attachment the pictures show up as attachments. Has this got something to do with security or the manner in which I selected I want my emails displayed? They used to show up in the body of the email. Thanks
Hi,
Sorry you had to wait for a response to your question.
Usually problems of this nature are caused by either an overful temp files/cache, or security setting within your email client resticting images from being shown.
to resolve this
1 Perform a disc clean up (ATF Cleaner by Atribune) is excellent for this, available from here:
http://www.atribune.org/content/view/19/2/
2 Amend security settings in your email client accessed usually via tools>Options>Security
Regards
paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI