Sometime when I receive e-mail there are framed areas with a small X in a box in the upper left hand section of the frame. Sometime I can click on the X, and the pull down menu list show picture. Clicking on show picture works sometime, sometime it does not. Anything set wrong on my end maybe? Anybody know why this is happening?
Thanks!
What browser did you used?? Maybe the security settings not allowed your browser to view pictures thats why you cant view your pictures….
Try changing your browser to MOZILLA FIREFOX its the best browser in the generation.
I am using IE 7.0. I am not familiar with fire fox, nor have I ever seen it. Where can I get it? and thanks for the reply. I will try some different security settings just to see if that's the problem.
It's usually the senders' problem. You can try sending yourself pictures to see if you can view them. If you can't, try one of the following links (if you use Outlook Express):
Edit: I wouldn't always rely on personal opinion when determining which software to use. Following is an in-depth look at some of the most popular freeware browsers available (I use Opera myself): http://mywebpages.comcast.net/SupportCD/Fr…reBrowsers.html
It also has links to all the download pages for these browsers.
Thanks for the help, I tried lowering my security to medium in IE 7.0. Still no pictures. I will send myself some pictures to see if they come through. Will check out the other info you sent me, and thanks again.
See ya!
LewG
I sent myself a few pictures using my e mail program Outlook Express and the pictures came through just fine. I am not sure if there is anything else I can do. Any more ideas!
See ya!
Lewg