This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

low memory

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Im not sure what I can delete..I need tutorial on how to send the info. then what I can safely remove to make room can u help TY Debbie
Please wait until you have received a reply and completed work in Malware Removal. You are then welcome to return here, where we can give you directions regarding Startups and other strategies to help your machine to perform more like brand new. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI