This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Can someone recommend a decent ftp?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm looking for a reliable ftp software. I used to have ws-ftp pro and loved it, but was hoping to find some freeware that was reliable. Smart ftp is not reliable. For some reason I'm having trouble with the cnet site, none of the links there seem to be working today…

you guys are great.


Not really, you just picked one of the few questions that I could answer :lol:

I'm glad it suited you :)
just in case the question comes back up i use filezilla (both the server and the client actually) and it's fabulous….i've never had an issue with it

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI