Hi all.
Would anyone let me know of a good download manager that is free?
I am looking for just 3 things: the ability to resume, that it actually does decrease downloading times (I'm on a 56k dialup connection) and that it is free (being cheap and poor).
I've been using Download Accelerator Plus, but apparently it has spyware issues?
I use download mage.
The latest version is shareware but if you can find an early version anywhere that has no restrictions.
easy to use, no spyware, does resumes, multplie threads of same file, multple files at same time, and you can also grab all pictures on a web page by highlighting all the thumbnails and right clicking, selecting the download mage option.
saves a lot of click save click save etc.
Red_Baron
One of the best ..FreshDownLoad…freebeee with all the accolades U are looking for. Plus other usable freedownlaod utilities..the Fresh UI has a great program ..registry files.. bugg detector..paralells HighJackThis in stabilility and reliability