This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Alternatives To Winzip

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have used winzip to zip files for some years now … but I know that there are alternatives out there.

Any recommendations please :)

I have used winzip to zip files for some years now … but I know that there are alternatives out there.

Any recommendations please :)


Hi Dr Blockbuster,

Lots out there…….takes your choice. :thumbup: here

Best regards

Hi Dr Blockbuster,

Lots out there…….takes your choice. :thumbup: here

Best regards


Ooiiii !!! :lol:

You are sooooooo clever …. I know your name Mr Smart(first name) #### (second name)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

my favorite is 7-zip…it's free and easy to use and can open just about any compression scheme around


Thank you very much for that :thumbup: I shall have a looook

YOU must be reaaaaaaaaaaally smart … Dr B has noted that you are in THEE Tech Team.. after just .. oooo… one day! :)


Not that I'm jealous … I have other specialist skills … or should that be specialist kills? :lol: as per the signature! :weee:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI