Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Loginnet.passport.com (microsoft passport)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jonregester

jonregester

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 01:41 AM

Hi I keep trying to log in to microsoft passport (loginnet.passport.com) but every time all I get is a fatal login error message coming up. A good example is on this site. On the home page under "forum navigation" it says "malaware classroom" When I click on this I get a new window with a link saying click for address. When I click on this link I get a loginnet.passport.com window asking for my user name and password. I put in the user name and password I use for my hotmail account and all I get is a fatal login error. I am trying to become a helper on this site but seem to be falling at the first hurdle ! Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 caperjack

caperjack

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:gggggggggggooooooooooooolllllllllllffffffffffffffff

Posted 11 October 2007 - 02:43 PM

here is the email address that you would get if the link worked for you ,assuming that you can get into you hotmail acct through the hotmail link,just copy and past this address and email you request to join the classroom admissions@tomcoyote.org

#3 Trishmisstime

Trishmisstime

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:05 PM

I have the same exact problem and have written to Microsoft Customer Support 10 times, and also Windows Live ID support and nobody had given me a proper solution to this problem. I have been working on it for a month tyring to get help and still have no answers. If you have found out the solution to correct this, please let me know. I have spent so much time researching this and trying to get help. Frustrated and exhausted. Trish Trishmiss@msn.com