This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Loginnet.passport Error message

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Greetings: I have Windows Live email wtih an email address e.g., [removed]. When I try to e-mail an item e.g., a photo on a webpage, Loginnet.passport box pops up and requests my email address and password. After I give the information, I receive the following error message, I've searched several knowledge bases with no luck so far. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you. Richard
Hi, and welcome to WTT :welcome: If you are sure you are using the correct user name and password then try this; Try to open IE7, then click TOOLS then Internet Options, Advanced tab, and click on "RESET", See how you go Regards paws
Hello Paws: Thank you for your rapid response to my problem. I did what you asked, after I had created a restore point in System Restore. Unfortunately, it did not correct the problem, but only changed it a little. The result of resetting was basically I cut out the middle man (loginnet. passport prompt for my password)in the situation. No prompt for my password, but the same error message opened up in a new window. I was not able to restore though, but that's nothing new for System Restore on this computer. It may have worked correctly two times in four years. Thanks again for your help though. Richard

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI