This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Computer Typing Extremely Slow Or Not At All

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, there. I need some help quickly as I am a medical transcriptionist. Last week, I got a popup Norton about a Trojan Horse that could not be cleaned. Since then, I have run Adaware, Spybot, Spyware blaster, Spydoctor (purchased version), Trend Pcillin, AVG, Norton and nothing is come up infected. However, the computer is typing very slowly or not at all. My delete key does not work most of the time and I can type, bang the keyboard, and nothing happens. I use WordPerfect. Can anyone help at all quickly?
Hello "ckhall", Welcome to TC :wavey:

Please download and run HighJackThis.

Copy and Paste the Log here as an answer to this Post.
(link is in my signature)

Don't try to FIX anything yourself, our experts here at TC will advise.

MARTY1946

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI