This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello Everyone

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello Everyone, Thought I would take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Ken. I am currently going through the Malware Removal University over at Malware Removal. I am currently a Freshmen+ in the Uni, however I am plugging along getting it done. I am looking forward to being a part of WTT. I know from my experience over at MRU, that there are many experts here, and I look forward to learning from all of you. See you around the boards! Ken (ktreffin)
Hi Scotty and Tashi. Thanks for the welcome. i was reading over at MRU about getting on in the school over here as a back-up, but I wasn't sure of the correct procedure. Tashi, could you take care of this for me? My user name at MRU is the same as here, ktreffin. Thanks. PS, I tried sending you a pm Tashi, however I got an error saying I wasn't allowed to use the message service. Thanks. Ken

Hi Scotty and Tashi.

Thanks for the welcome. i was reading over at MRU about getting on in the school over here as a back-up, but I wasn't sure of the correct procedure. Tashi, could you take care of this for me? My user name at MRU is the same as here, ktreffin. Thanks.

PS, I tried sending you a pm Tashi, however I got an error saying I wasn't allowed to use the message service.

Thanks.

Ken

Directions posted here:
http://forum.malwareremoval.com/viewtopic….439e6269b4d78be