Hello to everyone at WTT!
My name is JonTom. I hope you are all well.
I have recently been accepted as a new member of your Malware classroom In all seriousness i know its going to be a real challenge for me, but in time i hope to acquire the skills that will allow me to become as capable as the trusted malware fighters who work at this (and at other) forums.
No doubt we will bump into each other soon enough. Until then, my very best wishes to you all,
JonTom
Hi JonTom and welcome to the WTT forums.
Its great that you have enrolled to help other folks who are in trouble with malware on their machines.
Every good wish with your studies
and
graduate soon!
Regards
paws
Hello and Welcome to WhattheTech? Forums Jon.
I am sure you will make an appreciable Malware Fighter one day. Determination is the key. Enjoy the Forums.
Hope to bump into you around the Forums.
– Mohit
JonTom
Congratulations on your acceptance.
As a member of the Malware Classroom myself, I agree with Mohit - hard work and determination is the key.
When you are banging your head against the wall, it helps to remember the bad guys must not win!
Good luck
Satchfan