This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Greetings

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey all, I'm Travis. I'm 20 years old from Connecticut. I attend Central Connecticut Sate University aiming for a BS in Networking Technology. In my spare time I enjoy photography, toying with computers, and hanging out with my girlfriend. I came to WTT looking to join the Malware Removal Classroom (which I submitted an application for) so that I can more effectively remove malware from infected computers. I'm also an active member of ComputerForum.com.
Welcome to What the Tech! :wavey: Good luck with your application to the classroom. I hope that you enjoy your stay here as there are many friendly and knowledgeable people here.
Hi voyagerfan99 I'm sorry this is very belated but it slipped by me and I just discovered it when clearing out my e-mail. A warm welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy it. Have a good look around and you'll find many good, fiendly and helpful people here willing to answer your questions. Regards Satchfan