This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Problems With Adobe

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I need to update my adobe to 81 version but I can uninstall my old copies. I get a message that it can't find Adobe 7.5 msi file. I searched for that file, but the only think I have is a file that talks about Adobe msi fili, it is not THE file. Therefore, the updated version will not install. Is there some way I can manually remove the previous versions? And also, is there not some way to download the newer version without having the older versions on my machine? I would appreciate any advice or suggestion to remedy this situation. Thanks

I need to update my adobe to 81 version but I can uninstall my old copies. I get a message that it can't find Adobe 7.5 msi file. I searched for that file, but the only think I have is a file that talks about Adobe msi fili, it is not THE file. Therefore, the updated version will not install. Is there some way I can manually remove the previous versions? And also, is there not some way to download the newer version without having the older versions on my machine? I would appreciate any advice or suggestion to remedy this situation. Thanks


Hello Maryann378,

The following thread is just 4 or 5 down from your newly posted at this link in the same subfolder as your post. Perhaps it maybe some help to you. Please post back if you need more information.

http://forums.whatthetech.com/Adobe_Reader…ems_t82459.html

kind regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI