This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Some News....

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello everyone :) I haven't been able to be online much lately as some of you already know. Here's an update. My daughter had a very bad flu and it all took a toll on us. Not much sleep and anything else really. She's doing fine now, ;) Am I glad! I hope to be online a little more in the coming days, altough I still have a lot of stuff behind schedule that I need to work through. So, I will be back gradually. I just wanted to say that I missed you all. I spent what *little* time I had trying to finish the second Spybot page in French. It's done and I will be sending it over to Coyote soon. ;) Cheers, Cat
Welcome back Cat, nice to know everything is going well with you and your daughter. Wish I could have been of help but I lost most of my French learning through lack of use after school. ;) Take it easy now, you'll soon be back up to speed.
Cat, I'm sorry about your daughter not feeling well. Glad she's better. I bet you must be tired. Take care not to get sick yourself. I can hardly wait to see the second page in French. The first page looks great. I wonder if someone wants to translate into Spanish now? Katie