This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

How to stop staring at my laptop screen?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I just have one wish, to unplug from the web and come back into the real life! Where is my blue pill? I'm a 21 years old massagist from NY, and when I come back after work, tiered from standing all day long, I just turn on my laptop, and suddenly, it's 2 am. How do you manage to keep your offline life, when you have a pc at home? My obssesion is icq, blogs, myspace and any web place where you can meet interesting people. Forums are new to me, but I thought to give it a try. ps: I'm a total newbee at forums, so I'm sorry if posted in the wrong place, just got here and saw this one.. Please be kind to show me the right place where you can just talk with people.
I'd be inclined to start in the Meet and Greet area where you'll be amazed to learn you can meet and greet people - either that or this bit has been really badly named!

This particular area is for people with infected PCs to get help in uninfecting them, so i'll lock the thread to keep things tidy.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI