This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Cyber Defender

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Would anyone have an opinion on Cyber Defender here
Please tell us if you have this software installed and if so what you think of it.

I have installed it on my computers, wondering why it is free to be honest?

Thanks.

I had it a few months ago and it was horrible. I removed it and went back to AVG stuff within an hour.

Thanks,
Adam


Thanks Adam for your post. I also removed it from both my computers as a couple of techs I know who know exactly what they are talking about said it was once on the rogue list, is not now, but once bad always bad!

Cheers,

Yep. I wish that someone real, like AVG, would make a free suite. Would be so much easier and hopefully take less memory. :)


Some interesting reading for us on the following site HERE though not a 'suite' for you, but none the less maybe of some help.

all the best with your studies, :thumbup: