This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Has anyone used Advanced System Protector?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello Guys, I am not sure if this is the best place to start this topic but I am curious if any of you came across this program - Advanced System Protector from Systweak. I have been using the free version for last few years and altough the false positive is quite high, I think it removed a lot of malware from my pc. What is your experience?
You pose a legitimate question, and have selected to post it in Other Software sub-forum appropriately.

Having included a live link to the product download site raises some skeptical thinking that your inquiry is possibly for purpose of advertisement rather than technical help and collegial correspondence. Therefore I have EDITed your post to remove the live link.
Any interested party can find the utility you name from your other references.

Comment: While the utility appears to receive general acceptance, the most recent reviews appear to date from 2008.
Comparisons between security products should be reviewed on a regular basis as these types of products tend to change in character, engine, database and features on a progressive basis.

There is not much dispute that SuperAntiSpyware and Malwarebytes are the recognized top antispyware utilities at this time, and reliably for the past couple of years. You may benefit from investigating.

There are also some general considerations you may benefit from here in an overview posted here at WTT…
http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=98700

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI