This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Videoegg Problem

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, Everytime i go to run Videoegg i get an error message for Firefox. I try running it on IE but it just crashes. I have attached the file below to show the error message i get for Videoegg when using Firefox. I am using Windows XP so i know it is compatible for my computer. I hope some of you can help. :)
Though you've posted a screenshot, you are not clear about what your are attempting to do and what is failing. for instance, –simple downloading and viewing of media –creating and uploading media –adding advertisements to content –interacting with community customers ___________ As with most Application Software, the first best step is to check the applications Options and Settings, then any necessary add-ons, and finally Uninstall - Reinstall the application. Since this is a user-specific application, you may get better information directly from the community you are enrolled with or directly from the Software promoter. Best Regards
I'm trying to upload media onto my profile, though it does not let me even get to select which file i wnat uploading. The second i go to the page to upload a video that pops up, after clicking it away there is just a whle box where videoegg should be. :unsure: I have tried all that uninstalling and reinstalling, and have contacted Videoegg. Nothing seems to work. :blink:
Clear your Temporary Internet Files. (both IE and Firefox) Clear your JAVA Cache (all files) If you haven't already done so, uninstall all JAVA versions presently on your machine, then download and install the most recent version of JAVA Runtime Environment. Try your upload procedure again, this time using IE. Beyond the above, Videoegg is probably the best resource for problem solving. I am only guessing that the Website interaction is dependent upon JAVA scripting/ActiveX scripting. But it's probably a good guess. Once clear of any old Temps that may be interfering, IE will be your best bet, since Microsoft was built more for ActiveX and many of Firefox add-ons are known to conflict or have vulnerabilities with specific ActiveX protocols. Best Regards
I did what you said and i still get the error message. :(

Everytime it crashes my computer a txt file appears in the temp folder, i'm not sure what it means but i'll paste it just incase.






















Visit Microsoft Updates to verify that your Operating System is completely up to date.
____________

You can try an Internet Explorer - Repair (though I am not convinced IE is your problem)
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318378

Not that if you do the Internet Explorer - Repair, you will necessarily have to run Microsoft Updates again to re-acquire various Operating System updates.
_______

The TEMP log that you attached refers to Internet Explorer and Internet Connection Wizard.
Though the log itself is full of details, I have no way of knowing/being able to verify, that the versions refer to the actual versions installed on your machine.

I'm "guessing' that they do refer to the versions you have, and they all "appear" OK.
But again, I have no way of analyzing the correctness of the information or the correctness of my "guess".

Therefore - Run Microsoft Updates

Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI