This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Got No Help When I Created My Topic

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I am a newby here. Been waiting in HJT forum for some help. Watched everyone else being helped. Got so bored I posted to myself. Guess I will have to go else where for help. What a pitty, it seemed like a great place, nice people here and such. DO I SMELL OR SOMETHING? . . .
You just posted your log today. If you take a look, you'll see there are people that have been waiting over 5 days. Plus you replied to your own log. Helpers look for logs with 0 replies. When you posted to your own log it looks like someone is already helping you. I merged your post into 1 so it doesn't lookk like you're not being help, but you can go elsewhere if you like. We do this for free and on our own time.
Thanks I am sorry I am being such a ######. Thanks for merging that for me I am only new. It sort of *** me off to see other newbees being answered with similar problems before me. I am sorry and need to learn patience I suppose. Sweet kisses, Martha - Jellybean
LDTate if you look like your avatar on here woo hoo what a turn on. I like the dark mysterious types lol. Sorry Mr Spikie one.

You just posted your log today.

If you take a look, you'll see there are people that have been waiting over 5 days.
Plus you replied to your own log. Helpers look for logs with 0 replies. When you posted to your own log it looks like someone is already helping you.

I merged your post into 1 so it doesn't lookk like you're not being help, but you can go elsewhere if you like. We do this for free and on our own time.


I also made the mistake of replying to myself on the HiJack this forum. I actually made some changes to my computer information log and reposted it. No one is helping yet, but I don't know if my reply to myself will hinder this. Sorry; thanks!!!