Starwalker
Topic Starter
I thought it was a malfunctioning IE7. Dough has been trying to help. I thought I'd see what or if there is a program etc that may be the problem.
Here's the symptoms. Here's the error I get when trying to access my JP Morgan account…
Your browser is not capable of viewing this site because it does not support JavaScript or JavaScript may be disabled. Please enable JavaScript or use the browser version that supports it.
"search" does not have the "words" to run a search. The dog is there but the balloon window is gone. I've uninstalled and reinstalled according to this thread… http://forums.tomcoyote.org/JavaScript_Hel…view=getnewpost
I can not run a PCPitstop. I have checked the boxes for it to allow. Java check on the Java web site says I have the current version. It recognizes it.
I looked under help for ie7. For some odd reason it does not give a version, ciper strength or product id. ???
And I tried to go to the Microsoft update site. It won't load either….
PC PITSTOP page says….Check Your Browser Settings
The PC Pitstop site requires that your browser has JavaScript and ActiveX support turned on while you're visiting. Since you were directed to this page, it appears that your browser is not running the JavaScript or ActiveX controls on our site. You'll need to change these settings before PCPitStop can perform a tune-up. For detailed instructions on changing your security settings, see our security settings page.
If your security is set properly, another program (AdSubtract or ZoneAlarm, for instance) may have interfered with scripting. For more help, see the troubleshooting page. We have also had reports that a recent Microsoft update may be causing a problem; in Internet Explorer click View | Explorer Bar and UNCHECK Discuss (if you have that option listed).
Discuss is unchecked as well as Favorites, history and feeds. Oh, and on here there is no emoticons, quote box, link etc. I clicked that toggel side panel and the screen just jumps. I don't think I have Zone Alarm Or AdSubtract. I do have AVG Virus.
I don't see I do not see Submit non-encrypted form data on the place you check to enable Java etc.
I did an AVG scan and may have found something. I'm almost sure the problem is ie7. I don't know if it means anything tho. ?
The scan says …
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/starwalker38/SCAN.jpg
Here is where we have been trying to figure this out http://forums.tomcoyote.org/Help_Java_Problems_t80438.html
I really need to see if this thing can be fixed. My husband uses it for work and without seeing our accounts it's going to get rough. I hope I don't have to take it in. Thats at least 2 days without the PC.
Please help. Here's my HJT Log…
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 11:31:52 PM, on 6/20/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.5730.0011)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\devldr32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\snmp.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\AWS\WeatherBug\Weather.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\usnsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\INCRED~1\bin\IMApp.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Lynne\Desktop\Virus & Adware Scanners\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul…//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul…//www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Windows Internet Explorer provided by Yahoo!
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: CInterceptor Object - {38D3FE60-3D53-4F37-BB0E-C7A97A26A156} - C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Pando\PandoIEPlugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PrinTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmarklexmark_x7328e0\printray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DiskeeperSystray] "C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GNP Generic Host Process] C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\svchost.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Weather] C:\Program Files\AWS\WeatherBug\Weather.exe 1
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Add animation to IncrediMail Style Box - C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\resources\WebMenuImg.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O11 - Options group: [!IESearch] !IESearch
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O16 - DPF: YExplorer1_8US.CAB -
O16 - DPF: {0742B9EF-8C83-41CA-BFBA-830A59E23533} (Microsoft Data Collection Control) - https://support.microsoft.com/OAS/ActiveX/MSDcode.cab
O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} (PCPitstop Utility) - http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/pcpitstop.cab
O16 - DPF: {2E12FB00-546B-4EE3-9CC2-057BF02E1C17} (Webshots Multiple Media Uploader - Container) - http://community.webshots.com/html/atx/wsaxcontrol.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {9732FB42-C321-11D1-836F-00A0C993F125} (mhLabel Class) - http://www.pcpitstop.com/mhLbl.cab
O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Messe…nt.cab56907.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{2D9C8D79-7F42-402C-95E7-8B764A8522A8}: NameServer = 207.68.160.190 194.25.2.129 208.67.222.222 ,207.68.160.190 194.25.2.129 208.67.222.222
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: NameServer = 207.68.160.190 194.25.2.129 208.67.222.222 207.68.160.190 194.25.2.129 208.67.222.222
O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O23 - Service: Ares Chatroom server (AresChatServer) - Ares Development Group - C:\Program Files\Ares\chatServer.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: Diskeeper - Diskeeper Corporation - C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: InCD Helper (read only) (InCDsrvR) - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
I am a Premium member of Incredimail. I don't have an ipod and don't play music from a remote or attachable unit. Any and ALL help GREATLY wanted and appreciated.
Anyone? Please.
Here's the symptoms. Here's the error I get when trying to access my JP Morgan account…
Your browser is not capable of viewing this site because it does not support JavaScript or JavaScript may be disabled. Please enable JavaScript or use the browser version that supports it.
"search" does not have the "words" to run a search. The dog is there but the balloon window is gone. I've uninstalled and reinstalled according to this thread… http://forums.tomcoyote.org/JavaScript_Hel…view=getnewpost
I can not run a PCPitstop. I have checked the boxes for it to allow. Java check on the Java web site says I have the current version. It recognizes it.
I looked under help for ie7. For some odd reason it does not give a version, ciper strength or product id. ???
And I tried to go to the Microsoft update site. It won't load either….
PC PITSTOP page says….Check Your Browser Settings
The PC Pitstop site requires that your browser has JavaScript and ActiveX support turned on while you're visiting. Since you were directed to this page, it appears that your browser is not running the JavaScript or ActiveX controls on our site. You'll need to change these settings before PCPitStop can perform a tune-up. For detailed instructions on changing your security settings, see our security settings page.
If your security is set properly, another program (AdSubtract or ZoneAlarm, for instance) may have interfered with scripting. For more help, see the troubleshooting page. We have also had reports that a recent Microsoft update may be causing a problem; in Internet Explorer click View | Explorer Bar and UNCHECK Discuss (if you have that option listed).
Discuss is unchecked as well as Favorites, history and feeds. Oh, and on here there is no emoticons, quote box, link etc. I clicked that toggel side panel and the screen just jumps. I don't think I have Zone Alarm Or AdSubtract. I do have AVG Virus.
I don't see I do not see Submit non-encrypted form data on the place you check to enable Java etc.
I did an AVG scan and may have found something. I'm almost sure the problem is ie7. I don't know if it means anything tho. ?
The scan says …
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/starwalker38/SCAN.jpg
Here is where we have been trying to figure this out http://forums.tomcoyote.org/Help_Java_Problems_t80438.html
I really need to see if this thing can be fixed. My husband uses it for work and without seeing our accounts it's going to get rough. I hope I don't have to take it in. Thats at least 2 days without the PC.
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 11:31:52 PM, on 6/20/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.5730.0011)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\devldr32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\snmp.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\AWS\WeatherBug\Weather.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\usnsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\INCRED~1\bin\IMApp.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Lynne\Desktop\Virus & Adware Scanners\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul…//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul…//www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Windows Internet Explorer provided by Yahoo!
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: CInterceptor Object - {38D3FE60-3D53-4F37-BB0E-C7A97A26A156} - C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Pando\PandoIEPlugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PrinTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmarklexmark_x7328e0\printray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DiskeeperSystray] "C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GNP Generic Host Process] C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\svchost.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Weather] C:\Program Files\AWS\WeatherBug\Weather.exe 1
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Add animation to IncrediMail Style Box - C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\resources\WebMenuImg.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O11 - Options group: [!IESearch] !IESearch
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O16 - DPF: YExplorer1_8US.CAB -
O16 - DPF: {0742B9EF-8C83-41CA-BFBA-830A59E23533} (Microsoft Data Collection Control) - https://support.microsoft.com/OAS/ActiveX/MSDcode.cab
O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} (PCPitstop Utility) - http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/pcpitstop.cab
O16 - DPF: {2E12FB00-546B-4EE3-9CC2-057BF02E1C17} (Webshots Multiple Media Uploader - Container) - http://community.webshots.com/html/atx/wsaxcontrol.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {9732FB42-C321-11D1-836F-00A0C993F125} (mhLabel Class) - http://www.pcpitstop.com/mhLbl.cab
O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Messe…nt.cab56907.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{2D9C8D79-7F42-402C-95E7-8B764A8522A8}: NameServer = 207.68.160.190 194.25.2.129 208.67.222.222 ,207.68.160.190 194.25.2.129 208.67.222.222
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: NameServer = 207.68.160.190 194.25.2.129 208.67.222.222 207.68.160.190 194.25.2.129 208.67.222.222
O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O23 - Service: Ares Chatroom server (AresChatServer) - Ares Development Group - C:\Program Files\Ares\chatServer.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: Diskeeper - Diskeeper Corporation - C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: InCD Helper (read only) (InCDsrvR) - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
I am a Premium member of Incredimail. I don't have an ipod and don't play music from a remote or attachable unit. Any and ALL help GREATLY wanted and appreciated.
Anyone? Please.