This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Odd Problems With Tomcoyote Site For Me!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Would anyone know what this problem is please? I can load any URL I want to but one…………… www.tomcoyote.org I have run my CCleaner, Cleanup, AVG Antispyware. AVG Antivirus, rebooted but still it will not load. TC is not down as I have been chatting on Yahoo messenger with a fellow TC member who is logged in now with no problems. I can load some of my saved URL sites from TC but with red crosses in amongst script error. This happens when I use IE 6.0 I am using Firefox with no problems at all. This is how I managed to post this thread for some assistance with this matter which now seems to be an IE problem. There is an option choice on the lower right of this site telling me "Allowing Scripts globally is dangerous" so I have taken the option to "Allow Tomcoyote temporally" just to post this thread. Would appreciate some help thanks
Thank you.

This morning I am able to access TC with IE 6. But once again unable to send a PM when browsing threads.

Two days ago I could (if I had wanted to) send a PM only while browsing in my case Other Computer Problems not when on the Home page of TC.

I am sure Blair will find the problem with this annoying glitch, thanks again for all the effort you all contribute in keeping this site smoothly running.

kind regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI