This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Missing Buttons And Loads More

12 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Alright! It looks like all the functions that were previously missing have returned.


Am pleased that worked out :D working on the taskbar shutdown menu. :scratch:

how can I get the all programs (under start) to expand sideways rather than having to scroll down.

Not quite sure what you mean, have you a screen shot of your present program menu?

Of all the programs what would you suggest I keep installed?


Are you talking of the tools I had you download or programs in general?

This is your choice really.

dan
This is what I have (notice arrow to scroll down)

[external image: Posted Image]


This is what I want it to be (screen shot form another computer)

[external image: Posted Image]

Let me know if u figure out anythign for the taskbar shutdown menue. Thanks
I figured out the scrolling of the programs. Also figured out that I myself have not enabled hibernate. I think all is good unless u can think of anything. Thanks!
I'm pleased was it, for my Information really: right click on start button—–> properties—–>customize—>advanced tab—>scroll down in the start menu items till you see scroll programs – unchecked it ? :D will look back over log and check we have not missed anything and back with you later. dan
Hi, my apology sorry for delay got notifications sorted.
Did you carry out the Instruction pre this post here
please send me a new HJT log as it's been a while since my last post.
dan
I'm quite happy to look over a fresh HJT log, so that I can feel that we have finished off as it's been a while and these logs can change on a daily basis. Again sorry you were missed. It was unfortunate we had a problem on the forum at that particular time and because I deal with so many logs from different forums It's hard to keep tabs on them, if I'm not mailed. cheers dan

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI