This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Unabe To Delete File Off Desktop

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I was downloading bitcomet program some time back and my internet connection stuffed up whie downloading. I now have a file on my desktop called bitcomet_setup.exe. When I try to do anything with this file or delete it, I get the error message Cannot delete bitcomet_setup.exe, it is being used by another program, close ay program that might be using the file Any ideas? thanks Youri

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI