This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Need An Index.dat Wiper Program

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi everyone. I am hoping that someone can suggest to me a FREE program that will wipe all my Index.DAT files. I am looking to WIPE the files, not just delete them. I have been using CCleaner to remove Index.DAT files, but I don't think its working. Even after rebooting to ensure the files have been removed, whenever I run an anti-virus program I still see it scanning through hundreds of files in Index.DAT These files in the Index.DAT are taking up valuable space :angry: Would greatly appreciate your help.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI