This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Logitech G5 Mouse Fails

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I just got a new mouse 2 days ago (Logitech G5) It was working just fine this morning, and when I restarted my computer, it wasn't connecting. When I unplug and re-plug it into the same USB port… or any other USB port, it doesn't even make that blipping sound. I don't know what happend, but all I had used it for was Counter-Strike. I haven't identified the cause of this problem yet.
Been there. Anyways, I know what's up now, but I don't know how to fix it. It just takes a really long time to connect to the computer - ex, make that blipping sound (2-3 hours at minimum) I'm not sure why this is happening… the first time I plugged it in, it connected immeditely..
does any other usb device work ok on that computer? have you checked the logitech website for any newer firmware. is it connected directly to the usb port on the computer and not a hub or switch. shelf life

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI