greyspace
Topic Starter
Hi, was wondering if anyone could help me out with this.
I have a wireless router which has three devices connected to it: one Wired Desktop and two wireless notebooks.
Everything was working fine until a couple of days ago when I started to notice that there were connection problems on the two wireless notebooks.
When Notebook 1 is connected, everything is fine and there's no problem in connecting to the internet. However, when Notebook 2 is turned on and tries to connect, it causes a problem where it disconnects Notebook 1 and then neither notebook can connect to the internet unless I disconnect and reconnect Notebook 1, but then once Notebook 2 tries to connect again, it happens all over.
While all of this is happening, there doesn't seem to be any problems with the connection on the wired desktop.
I have no idea what it could be. I've tried resetting the the Router, buying another router (same model though, DLink W-BR 1310), but nothing seems to help.
I'm puzzled why everything was working fine, and then all of a sudden, this problem is occuring.
Does anyone have any suggestions?