Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Wolfchat

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 maynard

maynard

advanced

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:16 PM

Hi all.

Wolfgar has asked me to draw attention to this post.

Those of you that use #tomcoyote on wolfchat.org, should use the IP 66.234.45.86 instead of the domain name.
Or, in your irc client:
/server 66.234.45.86

For anyone that used his forum before, it can be reached at:

www.myblocksite.com/wolfchat/

There's also a post on his site describing the trouble he's having.

www.myblocksite.com/wolfchat/forum/showthread.php?p=1006#post1006

If you know anyone that uses registerfly.com for domain name registry, you may want to let them know that trouble is afoot.
Don't Panic

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 AplusWebMaster

AplusWebMaster

AplusWebMaster

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,472 posts
  • Interests:... The never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American way.

Posted 21 April 2007 - 10:37 PM

...anyone that uses registerfly.com for domain name registry, you may want to let them know that trouble is afoot.

We did:
> http://forums.tomcoy...aos_t77345.html

;)

.The machine has no brain.
 ......... Use your own.
Browser check for updates here.
YOU need to defend against -all- vulnerabilities.
Hacks only need to find -1- to get in...

#3 WOLFGAR

WOLFGAR

Owner of Wolfchat.org!!

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:IRC, Computers, programing, Computer Gaming...

Posted 21 April 2007 - 11:24 PM

Sadly my domains got caught up in all of this. As of right now, GoDaddy.com is advertising that they can help in getting yoru domain name back on track, and at a discounted price. Enom, who once apon a time the parant company of registerfly.com has now again taken over, and has in its control all of the domain names. They have been told by the courts that they MUST release the auth codes to any owner of any domain name that wishes to have it released. On monday i will be contacting enom, in just such an attempt. I did try today, but their customer support are not there over the weekend. WOLFGAR